I’m a big believer in the power of packs to help us follow through on ideas and projects that matter most. A Wild Pack is a group of creatives and entrepreneurs who run wild and true with each other’s ideas. And for the lone wolves among us, forming a pack can amplify our creativity and boost our momentum exponentially. Sound good?
We invite you to become a Tracking Wonder Pack Leader AND to take our Creative Work Flow Webinar series at a $45 discount. All you have to do is recruit at least two other people to sign up with you and agree to use the FREE Creative Work Flow Pack Guide that we’ll ship to you – FREE.
The Work Flow Pack Guide contains guidelines for forming a strong pack pact as well as questions and activities to help your pack assimilate the material.
You’ll keep each other open to possibility and connected to what matters most.
What’s the catch? Nothing. We know that optimal collaboration can catalyze ideas times ten.
Plus, creative work and enterprising is a heck of lot more fun when you’re running with the right wild wolves.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR DISCOUNT AND BONUS PACK LEADER GUIDE
Follow these easy steps, and you’ll receive a $45 discount and lead your own pack:
1. Register in full for the webinar.
2. Email us at info [at] trackingwonder [dot] com with Pack Leader in the subject. Tell us the full names of the people in your pack – two others minimum – and where you each live (We’re curious and might create a Pack Leader map later!).
3. Meet. Once everyone in your pack registers, we’ll send you the PACK GUIDE free plus your $45 rebate. During the Webinar’s duration, you can meet live at someone’s abode or via Skype. We won’t check roll or your homework! But you will benefit the most if you show up for each other and your best self.
$148 if registered after Jun 19 (Only $103 with your PACK LEADER REBATE)
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- 5 75-minute live webinar sessions (an energizing mix of presentation & discussion)
- Recorded sessions if you cannot attend live on July 16, 19, 30, Aug 2 + bonus module on Aug 6 @ 1-2:15 pm EST/10-11:15 PST
- Worksheets to accompany each session
- A forum of creatives & professionals – a Wild Pack – just for us to sustain our momentum between sessions
- Concrete tools, strategies, and micro-systems to sustain your creative momentum in good times and bad
- An opportunity to discuss your specific challenges and how to adapt accordingly
Plus, you get the TRACKING WONDER PACK LEADER GUIDE with tips for forming a Wild Pack as well as questions & activities to engage your pack members during the webinar series.
All focused on topics that matter to you so you can craft a flexible create-n-work flow system.
Creative work requires solo time, but you don’t have to struggle alone. I hope you’ll join us.
Hear you howlin’ in the woods,