When was the last time you felt utterly alive at the end of a full day’s work?
When was the last time you felt truly free to be your best?
Maybe you were nine and building forts with your buddies out of branches and bed sheets you’d stolen from the linen closet. You were convinced that with enough mighty will power and chutzpah, you would conquer the world.
Maybe as a grown up you started to explore your own new idea – for a book or business, a talk or a workshop. The idea felt big, audacious. The vision – however distant, grand, or grandiose – lit you up like nothing had in years.
But we know what happens. More than likely many of your days feel as if they spend you rather than you, them. And no one around you really seems to “get” what you most want to do.
You hunger for that feeling again. You hunger to make something all your own that in turn makes a difference.
What if for a few minutes every day for the next 30 days, you could feel free to be your best?
I’m Jeffrey Davis.
I’ve been working with and talking to a growing band of professionals and entrepreneurs, freelancers and creatives all hungering to do business as unusual and to be their best – people we call business artists.
I’ve created the 30-Day Dare to Excel Challenge expressly for you.
This challenge invites you – as a top-notch innovator, creative, or company – to advance your big idea with a few minutes of action every day. You’ll be amazed at what defining your project’s burning question or reaching out to a key collaborator can do to make your vision real.
Plus, you get special access to our private forum of smart-hearted innovative people from around the world so you can lift up each other and share your work with multiple audiences.
The really good news?
You don’t have to leave your job or current situation to start feeling your best again.
If you’re ready to go beyond “good enough” and start feeling your best every day – so you can get a return in your heart and in the bank – join me and join a movement.
Don’t just be a business.
Be a business artist.
How to Start to Dare to Excel:
Here’s how you can start the 30-Day Challenge and start tasting again the exhilaration of excellence.
- Sign our Pledge.
- Join the Quest 2015 Facebook Community.
- Download your bonus Live The Quest Manifesto poster. This manifesto unites the Tracking Wonder Community & Wild Pack. Print it out and post it next to your best work & make space.
- Every other day for the next 30 days you will receive from me in your inbox a video, prompt, or other instigation. Commit to completing each step.
- Make public your challenge and your steps. Our studies show how making public your changes helps assure you stick with it. You can share your dares on our private forum, your blog, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Always refer back to the Dare To Excel Challenge page by using this link – www.trackingwonder.com/daretoexcel.
- Use the hashtag #DareToExcel on your favorite social media channels each day. When you do so, we can find each other and share each other’s work. That’s how smart collaboration and DIT (Do It Together) can work every day.
When you show your own audiences how you are daring to excel,
you inspire and instigate them to do likewise.