As a creative professional, you need a few good tools. The right tools should help you track wonder and implement the art & science of captivating creativity with delightful but functional design and simple reframe of your mindset. Our team is open to creating new tools for you – so please give us your ideas for apps, handbooks, products, webinars, and more. We won’t know what you need unless you tell us.
The Art of Discernment
Developed by Tracking Wonder Consultancy founder, author, Psychology Today columnist, and strategist Jeffrey Davis and designed by the Tracking Wonder Team, the 7-Minute Prioritizer includes these features:
- an introduction to the psychology of flourishing and discernment
- a Wonder-S.T.O.V.E. tool that takes you through 6 indicators to prioritize
- concrete case studies and examples
- a grid to prioritize projects
- a “burners grid” to prioritize front burner, mid-burner, and back burner projects
Purchase The 7-Minute Prioritizer for $9.99 through one of our distributors:
The Tiferet Talk Interviews
Writers need perspective from other writers.
Editor, poet, and Tiferet Talks host Melissa Studdard interview Jeffrey, Julia Cameron, Edward Hirsch, Floyd Skloot, Marc Allen, and others on the ways writing, craft, and consciousness intersect.