For Quiet Creatives & Other Business Artists
You know you have potent creative medicine to share, but not enough people seem to know about it. And you’ve heard the noise: Your agent or publisher, friends or advisor have told you about building – building platforms and brands, building lists and building a presence. All of this building.
Many intelligent creative people, health service providers, coaches, and consultants recoil at the thought of building a platform or creating a personal brand. The process sounds like a bunch of self-centered, manipulative shouting driven to make money and be “famous” on the Internet.
But what if you could learn a way not only to build your presence in the world
but also to build up the people your creative work serves and engages?
What if the process itself became so creative, so meaningful, and so rewarding that you enjoyed it almost as much as writing a book, making art, creating programs, or designing jewelry?
Enter Your ArtMark™
Your ArtMark™ -
your signature presence
of creating meaningful experiences,
making positive change in the world,
and creating a sustaining livelihood
Your ArtMark™ is an artfully designed 3-month program that will help you shape and unfold at last the dynamic, coherent brand identity and story you’ve been yearning for but were too afraid to pursue.
For Creatives Ready To Shape & Tell Their Signature Brand Story
2015 Dates to be Announced.
Join our list for sneak peeks!
Why Your ArtMark™?
I’ve examined what’s available to creative professionals and especially to authors and other creative entrepreneurs and service providers for developing a sound platform and smart brand. Many of the offerings either over-play the role of marketing smarts, lack integrity, assume a bit-by-bit approach with no strategy or vision, or offer a one-size-fits-all approach.
Your ArtMark™ is unique because this program
- frames platform-building and branding as a process of creativity, innovation, and Story development
- draws extensively from the psychology of Story to make marketing to an audience you care about an enjoyable, authentic, and effective process
- frames branding as part and parcel of a long-term publishing and/or thought leader trajectory
- frames you as a thought leader within a flexible business model
- integrates the wisdom of Story Architecture and Experience Architecture
- offers options both for community support and with private mentoring
- offers options to work with an exceptional Online Signature Brand Team to design or re-design your custom SEO-savvy ArtMark™ website – at remarkably reasonable rates
- all delivered in a smart educational design based on research of deliberate practice, flow, human flourishing, and Jeffrey’s 26 years of teaching
THE LEARNING EXPERIENCE MAP
Your Creative Identity & Your Field
- Identify your Creative Daimon – your signature way of captivating & elevating your people – via tested creative identity assessments & other Tracking Wonder means.
- Learn how to draw upon your native creative strengths for problem-solving your brand development and for influencing other people.
- Define your unique Center Line to discover your creative medicine’s nature, promise, and value.
- Learn how to employ your Inner Anthropologist & Open Intelligence to conduct Field Study and for idea-gathering.
- Define 1-3 one-month goals related to your creative identity and field study for smoother execution.
- Share your discoveries & plan with your peers, Jeffrey, and the Tracking Wonder Premium Consultants.
January 24 – Mentoring webinar “Your Creative Identity” + related steps & activities released + access to the private Google+ Community is available
January 31 – Mentoring webinar “Your Field” + related steps & activities released
February 6, noon-1:30 pm EST - Live coach-and-collaborate call with Jeffrey and the whole YAM Pack
Your Patch of the Planet & Your ArtMark of Excellence
- Learn how to delve deep into identifying, gathering data from, and empathizing with your niche audiences – your patch of the planet.
- Define the World that your ArtMark™ improves upon as a way to begin telling your brand Story.
- Define your ArtMark™ mission and the Key Ideal that will help you filter & frame your content and connect to your audience’s yearnings.
- Employ your Inner Experimenter to define prototype steps and a prototype mini-project.
- Share your plan and discoveries with your peers.
February 7 – Mentoring webinar “Your Patch of the Planet” + related steps & activities released
February 14 – Mentoring webinar “Your ArtMark of Excellence” + related steps & activities released
February 20, noon-1:30 pm EST - Live coach-and-collaborate call with Jeffrey and the whole YAM Pack
Your Brand’s Brave New Story
- Sketch the prototype Singular Elegant Idea that holds together your brand’s message and medicine.
- Define the Voice of Your ArtMark™ that will help you filter your copy & content and captivate your audiences.
- Practice the techniques of Filtering & Framing content and stories.
- Frame your brand in terms of a Story you will introduce, develop, and unfold over the course of several months or years.
- Learn and start applying the 4 key ways to become someone who leads instead of parrots a conversation in your field.
- Test out elements of Story-telling in blogs, articles, videos, or podcasts – framed and presented from an expert in Story design.
- Share your Story ideas with your peers, Jeffrey, and the Tracking Wonder Consultants for feedback and encouragement.
February 21 – Mentoring webinar “Your Brave New Story – 1″ + related steps & activities released
February 28 – Mentoring webinar “Your Brave New Story – 2″ + related steps & activities released
March 6, noon-1:30 pm EST - Live coach-and-collaborate call with the whole YAM Pack
Your Creative Gallery & Engagement
- Assess the best ArtMark™-aligned ways to engage your audience live & local as a face-to-face base.
- Assess the best ArtMark™-aligned use of “push technology” (email, newsletters, Twitter) to engage your audience.
- Assess the best ArtMark™-aligned use of “pull technology” (your website + other social media modalities) for engaging your defined audience.
- Learn fundamental elements of revenue streams and assess to what extent the funneling streams model makes sense for your gallery and ArtMark™.
- Learn how to shape, sequence, and unfold your ArtMark™ Story into a meaningful, coherent, cultural narrative and practical editorial calendar.
- Start acting on a prototype plan to increase your engagement sensibly and sustainably.
March 7 – Mentoring webinar “Your Creative Gallery” + related steps & activities released
March 14 – Mentoring webinar “Revenue Streams + ArtMark™ Calendar” + related steps & activities released
March 20, noon-1:30 pm EST - Live coach-and-collaborate call with the whole YAM Pack
Your Visibility & Your Branding Brief
- Define the Face of Your ArtMark™ that reflects your ArtMark™-aligned aesthetics to be used on logos, websites, and collateral.
- Apply the principles of Give & Take Collaboration to grow your visibility with integrity, patience, and persistence.
- Learn and assess strategies for engaging key influencers and partners within your field or in complementary fields.
- Make a plan to engage key influencers and partners.
- Assess and make concrete plans for ways to expand your rings of impact and your visibility live and online via 3 chief means.
- Opt-in for a consultation with Tracking Wonder’s Designer-Magician on your potential ArtMark™ logo design.
- Share your plans and discoveries with your peers, Jeffrey, and the Tracking Wonder Consultants Team.
March 21 – Mentoring webinar “Your Visibility” + related steps & activities released
March 28 – Bonus mentoring webinar “Your Branding Brief for Your Designer” + related steps & activities released
April 3, noon-1:30 pm EST - Live coach-and-collaborate call with the whole YAM Pack
- Review sample Map to make your own ArtMark™ Implementation Map of milestones, strategies, and actions.
- Make your own 2014 Map to help you deliberately advance your plans, build your presence, and build up your patch of the planet.
- Present elements of your full ArtMark plan online to your peers, Jeffrey, and Tracking Wonder Consultants for encouragement, feedback, and – if solicited – critique.
April 4 – Mentoring webinar “Your Visibility” + related steps & activities released
April 11 – Bonus mentoring webinar “Your Branding Brief for Your Designer” + related steps & activities released
April 17, noon-1:30 pm EST - Live coach-and-collaborate call with the whole YAM Pack
How Does It Work?
I’m a pragmatic idealist with a bias toward education and implementation. I see what’s possible and know how to leverage potential to make possibilities actual. I am devoted to designing a rewarding educational experience. That experience includes attention to three elements:
Scope & Sequence - I take care to discern how much content you reasonably can absorb within a designated timeframe. That said, I am known to over-deliver exceptional, original, and actionable content. I also take care to sequence the order that content is delivered in. With the right sequence – of words, of musical notes, of program modules – change happens.
The Pack Factor & Mentor Feedback - DIT (Do It Together) supersedes DIY (Do It Yourself), as long as the quality of the group is right. We’ve designed the program to encourage your interaction with other highly committed individuals who know how to support one another without taking up everyone else’s time and space. Accurate, learned feedback helps you excel. Our forum, group coach-and-collaborate calls, and opt-ins for private mentoring allow for that.
Experimental Implementation - The program weaves in numerous opportunities for you to test out the concepts in experimental, prototyping ways. Such experimentation helps you learn and grow.
The Weekly Flow
Almost each Friday, you will receive in your in-box a link to the coming week’s online material stationed at our online educational headquarters. The content is delivered via videos, mentoring webinars, mp3s, printed material, and generous support questions, and materials to help you digest that week’s foci. The content is designed via carefully laid out steps and activities so you have guidance in assimilating the content. Note: Although you may choose to begin work on Monday, we release the content early so you can take time to schedule ahead. Begin on Friday or Monday, you’re adult choice.
During the week, you can complete the online activities, share resources, and interact with your fellow ArtMark™ Pack members via our educational headquarters and our private forum.
Every other Thursday, noon-1:30 pm EST, you can engage Jeffrey, other Tracking Wonder Consultants, and your Pack members via a video group coach-and-collaborate call. These calls – with optional video conferencing and file sharing – let you learn new ideas, work with Jeffrey, and volley an idea to your Pack for direct collaboration. You can attend all or none – your choice. Most calls will be recorded.
Business Consultant Gets Big Return
Andy Ray wanted to write a book, a safe one, that would further his safe business. He’d write the bold book and build the bold business later. But then he and Jeffrey started designing and developing Andy’s ArtMark™. His return: Tens of thousands of revenue doing the work he loves + a centered strategy to develop content and programs that reflect who he is and what drives him.
“Jeffrey’s coaching was outstanding and achieved what I had struggled with for years. It was the best educational and discovery experience I have had since college and I am sure you will experience the same transformative success.
I was a good consultant with a good niche of customers, but unsatisfied professionally and spread too thin. I felt like I was missing that key “something” in both my business and my creative expression.
My work with Jeffrey changed all of that.
We together focused in on what motivated me, how my approach resonated with my patch of the planet and specific tactics I could execute to put it all together in a coherent expression.
I since have developed a new website and engaged in an aggressive content development schedule. I have been writing actively, daily, and from a strong and focused point of view. This work helped my find me “big voice.”
This transition has led to a significant increase in my client work in the areas where I want to work. I am not chasing billable hours anymore. I am expressing a point of view in a platform that attracts commercial support. The return on investment here is off the charts. You just can’t beat earning money doing what you love.”
VP of Marketing Aligns Brand & Vision
Jon Mertz had an existing brand and a new vision. But they weren’t aligned. He and Jeffrey co-created a strategy to transition his brand to suit his new vision as a leader in the area of cross-generational leadership.
“Working with Jeffrey’s calm, yet contagiously determined presence helped me develop the story behind my Thin Difference brand now and in the years ahead. From my original idea kernel, Jeffrey finessed the Thin Difference message and positioning with elegance and clarity. His questions, encouragement, challenges, and insights helped make the new Thin Difference pop – and land on a feature in Parade Magazine.
As a result, I’m a smarter writer and teller of a big Thin Difference story.“
Musician Hits Her Epic Note
Amy McTear has worked hard to earn a great reputation in her immediate vicinity as a supreme concert coordinator, musician, and spiritual guide. But she had reached a plateau, and she knew her music and creative medicine merited a bigger audience and she, a more sustainable livelihood. After her VIP Day, she reshaped her brand, launched a new website identity with the help of Tracking Wonder’s Team, and started her first signature program.
“I say with utter sincerity that I have never before experienced such transformation in a 24-hour period of time, never before been more clear on my vision and the practical steps to unfolding it. My hat (okay, my ‘schmata’, ‘do-rag’, bandana, hair scarf…) is off to him.
He is phenomenally intelligent, precise and wondrous at what he does. And the Mohonk Mountain House and his wife Hillary’s amazing herbal products are a wonderful complement to boot! Feeling very satiated and inspired…Thanks again and eternally, Jeffrey.“
Established Author Expands Influence
Laraine Herring has authored six books and heads a creative writing department. Yet, she knew she wasn’t yet fulfilling her potential and reaching out beyond her college classes and few workshops. She and Jeffrey co-created a two year strategy to expand her outreach and give her a branding identity and revenue strategy that met her high standards of integrity – and fun!
“Jeffrey provided a clear and attainable vision for the next steps in my career. He helped me to clarify what I do, why I do it, and why it is important to the people in my sphere. He steps into your world. He doesn’t try to make your world his. I couldn’t see a feasible path forward with my platform and brand, but he could. He is extraordinarily generous, and he truly wants each client’s work to find its best place in the world. He helped me own my fierceness. I am in a completely different place, internally and externally.“
We understand that circumstances arise beyond your control that may prevent you from completing the program at a level you wish. Because this program’s spots are limited, we can refund 50% of your payment to date if your request is made and accepted by February 4. No refund requests will be honored if made on February 5 or thereafter.