Are you ready to let your book fly into the hands & hearts of people who need it?
The problem? You know you have a book inside you – or scattered in files and notebooks – ready to be birthed. You know this book matters, that it tells an engaging story, shares truths we need to hear, or advances an idea we need to consider. But you also might be struggling to find its point, its core story, or the meaningful shape that will give order to the chaos. It’s okay to be stuck. All of us writers get lost in our projects. But here’s the deal:
“Meetings with Jeffrey generated that rare excitement that writers want and need but seldom find. When this book could have taken almost any shape, he helped me discover the inner laws that brought it into being. [adapted from Acknowledgements].
Jeffrey taught me about story. He taught me how to create dramatic suspense and narrative denouement. He effected (by suggestion) my transition from discursive analysis to the final form of the book—the one Ann Godoff [of Penguin Press] bought.
I enjoy Jeffrey’s unparalleled intuition, his good cheer and grace, and his insightful suggestions for untangling my mental knots.”
- KAY LARSON
Author of the nonfiction book Where the Heart Beats: John Cage, Zen, and the Inner Life of Artists (Penguin Press)
KAY’s first book, Where the Heart Beats, has been hailed from the New York Times, the LA Times, BrainPickings, and more as a break-through book that crosses genres. The book has established her as a foremost thought leader in her field of modern art and spirituality. Since her book launch, she has been invited to speak in London, Berkeley, and elsewhere as a highly respected authority – and an astonishing writer.
“After many frustrating attempts on my own as a writer, Jeffrey Davis stepped in and helped me reorganize my project with kindness, humor, and rigor. The book proposal Jeffrey helped me write sold for my first book.”
Author of Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal & Renewal
Julie had the core of a great story when she presented me with her rough drafts and original proposal. After a few months of our shaping the story and organizing her writing life, she reworked her proposal that her veteran agent could not sell. With Julie’s commitment and quick apprenticeship, she turned back a proposal that her agent sold for six figures.
Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal & Renewal became a New York Times best-seller. She sold an essay version of the story to Glamour for five figures. With appearances on Good Morning, America and big-hugging Oprah‘s show plus a feature in The New York Times, Julie keeps her feet on the ground. She knows writing a book that matters and sells takes hard work.
Join renowned author, book strategist
and creativity consultant JEFFREY DAVIS
and Tracking Wonder Consultant LARAINE HERRING
for the Mentorship Program, YOUR CAPTIVATING BOOK.
May 18th – November 5th
22 18 16 11 7 SPOTS AVAILABLE
YOUR CAPTIVATING BOOK is a one-of-a-kind mentorship program for a group of select writers that teaches you how to distill a book’s driving premise, shape its engaging reading experience, and act as a savvy collaborator who can captivate the interest of agents, publishers, influencers, funders, and fans alike.
You will receive at last the exceptional support, know-how, and guidance you need through a series of smartly-sequenced instructional webinars, support material, bi-weekly group calls, an online community, and three options for deeper 1:1 work with me. It’s a challenge to make it through writing and launching a book. And have fun and learn your craft along the way? That seems implausible. But it’s possible.
You’ve likely had your share of one-hit writing workshops & conferences that, after a 4-day high, leave you exhilarated, exhausted, and frustrated. And you’re not taken by online packages that promise info-loads of guest speaker talks, superstar interviews, and tips – with no plan for execution and no experienced guide able to see you through. And you “get” that being a successful author requires in part being a savvy marketer – but you also know there’s more meaningful “back scenes” work to conceive and create a book that matters and sells. In short,
You’re done with the big and vague promises.
You’re ready for a real game plan and a guide to get you closer to the finish line.
Who is Jeffrey Davis?
Your Captivating Book Founder and Chief Mentor & Strategist
I’m a thought leader in the field of creativity and productivity, author of a pioneering book on writing and creative process, and a veteran book strategist who relishes helping other creatives advance books, brands, and businesses that enrich a part of the world.
I engage smart-working writers and thought leaders, volleying ideas and pages back and forth until the essence of what they have to say and the story they have to tell emerges from the rough ruins.
And I’m an avid map-maker. I can see the long view of your project and career when you cannot see two pages ahead. Clients have described me as limitlessly compassionate and uncompromisingly truthful.
I’ve devoted my entire adult life to being a writer and a teacher in pursuit of a life deeply lived and of service.
I’m an author who’s published with Penguin & small presses, a mentor in a Master’s of Fine Arts in Creative & Professional Writing program, a long-time teacher & consultant, a guy well-steeped in Eastern & Western mystic traditions, & someone who mixes business, play, & family. You get all of me.
More specific things I bring to YOUR CAPTIVATING BOOK:
- Author of the break-through book for writers The Journey from the Center to the Page published with Penguin (2004) and in updated edition with Monkfish (2008)
- I write columns on the science of creativity, writing, & business artistry for Psychology Today and The Creativity Post
- A thorough grasp of the art & science of creative process, publishing options in the 21st century, and what engages collaborators and audiences
- A unique take on creative process that has been highlighted in Poets & Writers, The Writer, and elsewhere
- An MA in literary studies with an emphasis on the art of how we interpret stories
- Mentor to graduate students in Western Connecticut State University’s MFA in Professional & Creative Writing Program and have taught creative writing courses at Southern Methodist University, Marist College, and elsewhere
- Writing courses at the University of New Mexico’s Taos Summer Writer’s Conference, the Skyros Writer’s Lab in Greece, the Cape Cod Writer’s Conference, the Block Island Poetry Project, the Tatamagouche Centre in Nova Scotia, the Kripalu Centre, the Omega Center, and elsewhere
- Signature retreats in Taos, New Mexico, upstate New York’s Hudson River Valley, the Bahamas, and elsewhere
YOUR CAPTIVATING BOOK brings together the most powerful teachings & tools I’ve offered individual authors and thought leaders over the years.
Who is Laraine Herring? Your Captivating Book Community Guide & Associate Mentor Joining me this year is multi-author and smart-hearted teacher Laraine Herring. Laraine engages our private YCB Community and works with select private mentorees. She’s a story alchemist, helping authors connect to the wisdom of their stories. She’s also a multi-published author, a tenured professor of creative writing and psychology, and a devoted yoga practitioner. She brings a unique mix of body-based wisdom, craft precision, and wild intuition to every client with whom she works. She’s particularly skilled at helping writers find the story hidden beneath the story they think they’re telling. She teaches writers to assume agency for their creative work and lives, and she helps them get out of their own way and access the inner wisdom needed to unfold the stories they carry. She’s been teaching writers for over twenty-five years. She designed and currently directs the creative writing certificate program at Yavapai College in Prescott, Arizona, and she mentors at a variety of graduate writing programs. She’s also created programs on writing and healing, worked as a grief counselor and therapist, and held hero’s journey writing workshops with the Lost Boys of the Sudan and Afghan women refugees. She’s worked as a writer in prisons, half-way houses, and juvenile detention centers using storytelling and literature to change lives. She’s published through Shambhala, Hazelden, and White River Press. She holds a Master’s of Fine Arts in Creative Writing with a fiction focus, and a Master’s of Arts in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis on writing as a healing tool. She’s also the founder and Head Monkey of Fierce Monkey Tribe. Her foundation rests on writing as a sacred relationship. She believes stories matter to the planet and that your story is vital to our conversation.
Who is Laraine Herring?
Your Captivating Book Community Guide & Associate Mentor
Joining me this year is multi-author and smart-hearted teacher Laraine Herring. Laraine engages our private YCB Community and works with select private mentorees.
She’s a story alchemist, helping authors connect to the wisdom of their stories. She’s also a multi-published author, a tenured professor of creative writing and psychology, and a devoted yoga practitioner. She brings a unique mix of body-based wisdom, craft precision, and wild intuition to every client with whom she works.
She’s particularly skilled at helping writers find the story hidden beneath the story they think they’re telling. She teaches writers to assume agency for their creative work and lives, and she helps them get out of their own way and access the inner wisdom needed to unfold the stories they carry.
She’s been teaching writers for over twenty-five years. She designed and currently directs the creative writing certificate program at Yavapai College in Prescott, Arizona, and she mentors at a variety of graduate writing programs. She’s also created programs on writing and healing, worked as a grief counselor and therapist, and held hero’s journey writing workshops with the Lost Boys of the Sudan and Afghan women refugees. She’s worked as a writer in prisons, half-way houses, and juvenile detention centers using storytelling and literature to change lives.
She’s published through Shambhala, Hazelden, and White River Press. She holds a Master’s of Fine Arts in Creative Writing with a fiction focus, and a Master’s of Arts in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis on writing as a healing tool. She’s also the founder and Head Monkey of Fierce Monkey Tribe.
Her foundation rests on writing as a sacred relationship. She believes stories matter to the planet and that your story is vital to our conversation.
More specific things Laraine brings to YOUR CAPTIVATING BOOK:
- Author of Writing Begins with the Breath (Shambhala 2008) and The Writing Warrior (Shambhala 2010) and the forthcoming Writer’s Block: Your Greatest Teacher (Shambhala 2016). The Writing Warrior was named one of Poets & Writer’s magazine’s top 10 books for writers in 2013.
- Author of Lost Fathers: How Women Heal from Adolescent Father Loss (Hazelden, 2005)
- Author of three novels: Ghost Swamp Blues (White River Press, 2010), Gathering Lights (The Concentrium 2013) and Into the Garden of Gethsemane, Georgia (The Concentrium 2013).
- Teaches writing and yoga retreats at the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health and The Omega Institute.
- Teaches writing conference courses at Arizona State University’s Desert Nights, Rising Stars conference, The Antioch Summer Writer’s Conference, Tucson Book Festival
- Extensive training in grief counseling, narrative therapy and poetry therapy
- Creator of live and on-line retreats and programs through Fierce Monkey Tribe
- Worked through Changing Lives through Literature program bringing writing and story to women in transitional housing and prisons
Are you ready to let your book fly
into the hands & hearts of people who need it?
“Jeffrey saw the kernel of a story gleaming in my memoir and helped me transform it into a compelling novel that better relays the themes and truths I wished to explore. I sold the novel for a six-figure advance, a first-time published author’s wildest dream come true. “Birthing” The Doula wouldn’t exist without his generosity and wisdom.”
- BRIDGET BOLAND
Healer, award-winning memoirist and author of the novel The Doula (Simon & Schuster) www.thedoulanovel.com
BRIDGET BOLAND had struggled with writing her memoir for a few years. After we worked on the memoir together for a few months, we decided to give it a go as a novel. Bridget’s imagination soared, and she devoted herself to mastering the craft of fiction. Over the course of a year of our working together, she found the story’s core shape and then took off on her own. She entered and became a finalist in the Amazon first-time novelist contest, landed an agent, and sold her first book deal for six figures.
“I came to Jeffrey newly pregnant with an idea and a title. Working with Jeffrey was like having a mentor, trainer, beloved friend and Zen master all wrapped up in one.
He has a gift for seeing the diamonds in the rough – and, lordy, was mine rough! Jeffrey expertly guided me through the development of my core promise, and he held on to my vision of the book as I sweated through rewrites and more rewrites.
He called me forth to stand tall and deeply rooted in my voice as an author and as an expert in my field.
Jeffrey’s editing is thoughtful, inspiring and unflinching. Kind and firm, deeply caring and perceptive, Jeffrey is the mentor I’ve always wanted.”
- LUNA JAFFE
Author of Wild Money: A Creative Journey to Financial Freedom and CEO of Lunaria Financial in Portland, OR.
LUNA JAFFE had the nugget of a book idea about money & creativity, but she wasn’t sure who her targeted audience was or what the book’s singular elegant idea was. With passion, persistence, and a readiness to pursue mastery, Luna re-conceived and sculpted a beautiful book whose production she literally took into her own hands. Wild Money: a financial guide for creatives has further established Luna as a leader in the conversation about money and mindfulness.
You’re ready for Jeffrey’s YOUR CAPTIVATING BOOK Mentorship Program if…
- Whether you have a great idea for a book and want to get it done well or you are working on a manuscript for an eBook, trade nonfiction book, personal growth book, novel, or memoir.
- Whether you have no formal training but want that training delivered in a way right for you or you have an MFA but want to receive the Story wisdom and mentorship you never got in college.
- You flourish with heart-ful knowledge, guidance, and support.
- You’re curious how to shape your book in a way that truly will captivate and elevate your audiences.
- You appreciate compassionate, truth-based suggestions for advancing your book, creative process, and/or career.
- You are willing to adjust your weekly flow to rise to what your book and your Story ask.
- You like to have fun while also working smart.
3 levels of engagement for writers
The 6-month YOUR CAPTIVATING BOOK Mentorship Program offers you three levels to participate:
All three levels are treated with equal respect and care in the group coaching sessions and community forum.
The SCRIBE Writer Level is for the writer ready to learn via Jeffrey’s video webinars & support material, group coaching calls with Jeffrey and Laraine, and awesome support via the online community.
The SCRIBE Writer receives: (ONLY
20 10 7 5 2 SPOTS LEFT)
One opening 45-minute laser-sharp meeting with Jeffrey focused on your project, process, or platform (includes light review of up to 15 pages of manuscript if desired). 13 Mentoring Modules give you know-how and tools to shape your book. You will learn how to
- Shape your idea-scraps and incomplete manuscript into an elegant, sellable form.
- Write with your readers’ imaginations & hearts in mind – for fiction, memoir, personal growth, and trade nonfiction.
- Gain an invaluable framework and skill set for learning how to ask for, give, and receive feedback.
- Gain wisdom and buoyancy from a remarkable pack of peers - professional relationships that likely will extend well beyond the program’s bounds.
- Become a more influential author within your writing field and professional field.
- Develop your newly refined premise into an engaging story structure – regardless of genre.
- Develop your book’s content and voice strategically and authentically.
- Craft key parts of a book proposal, pitch, and plan to align with online influencers.
- Develop a map to foresee and arrive at the milestones ahead.
- Receive support material, worksheets, articles, screencast recordings, and mp3s of the sessions.
12 Group Coach-and-Collaborate Sessions give you the supportive space to ask questions. You will
- Be empowered with tools & strategies to work through your challenges & impasses.
- Have a supportive forum to field ideas, compare notes, and take steps to advance your book.
- Be part of a thriving writer’s group who will run with your ideas and cheer you on.
- Be accountable to the work that matters most to you and to your potential audiences.
- Have access to recordings of the calls.
Lots of Support through a private community forum and monthly additional worksheets, recordings, and articles.
The TRACKER Writer Level is for the writer ready for everything at the SCRIBE Level and who also is ready for monthly 1:1 manuscript review sessions with Jeffrey or with Laraine plus homework to be reviewed with Jeffrey and with a group of other writers in monthly virtual workshops. (You can name your preferred mentor during registration, and we will do our best to match you up either with Jeffrey or Laraine.)
The TRACKER Writer receives all of the above plus (ONLY
8 7 5 SPOTS LEFT):
Up to 2 of your mentor’s signature editorial reviews of your manuscript (up to 50 double-spaced pages total if desired) during the six-month program. 6 Monthly 1:1 Video Conference Calls with Jeffrey to help you keep momentum on your work-in-progress. You will have a mentor with whom you can
- Receive direct responses and editorial guidance.
- Volley your ideas with, have deep coaching conversations with, map out possibilities with, and get your project on your mentor’s (Jeffrey’s or Laraine’s) idea-radar.
- Talk through your challenges as a writer and inevitable doubts and victories that ensue.
- Discuss your project’s challenges – including angle, craft, and genre-specific elements.
6 Deep Workshop Sessions give you the safe container to present parts of your homework for feedback to motivate you to advance your book. You will
- Submit your homework to Jeffrey in advance.
- Receive direct feedback from Jeffrey in an interactive virtual classroom format.
- Receive and give direct feedback from and to your peers in an interactive virtual classroom format.
- Learn the art of giving and asking for useful feedback by following a tested method.
- Learn from your fellow authors’ victories and challenges.
Note: You will not be required to submit work to peers or to review their work in advance, but all TRACKER and MASTERMIND Writers will have that option.
We reserve only 8 TRACKER SPOTS. These spots go quickly. So if this level looks appealing, take a spot now.
The MASTER MIND Writer receives:
An Intensive One-Day Virtual Mastermind Writer Retreat with Jeffrey and other Mastermind Writers to give you perspective and keep you going through the thick midpoint.
- Gain palatable, non-gimmicky re-frames & action steps for expanding your presence as an author with less buzz and more integrity.
- Participate in experiential exercises to help you clarify your author platform and author brand identity.
- Receive collaborative input and feedback in a Mastermind session facilitated by Jeffrey and addressed specifically to one of your project queries or challenges.
A customized 1:1 VIP Mastermind Writer Day with you and Jeffrey in New York’s breath-taking Hudson Valley with the sole focus to advance your project and/or publishing plan, author platform, and brand identity. Come away renewed, invigorated, and focused to finish. All at a 19th-century Victorian castle, the Mohonk Mountain House – luxury 21st-century accommodations in an old world ambience.
During your VIP Mastermind Writer Day, you will
- Receive an approximately 35-page customized Captivating Mastermind Author Report that details responses to your manuscript, proposal, and/or your author platform and brand identity plans.
- Receive four customized 1:1 90-minute sessions with Jeffrey tailored to your project, platform, and needs.
- Co-develop a map with horizon goals, milestones, strategies, and action steps related to your project, platform, and brand.
- Have three mentorship meals & conversations with Jeffrey.
- Get clarity on your plans as an author and how to get there.
- Enjoy a night in one of the VIP Tower Rooms at the Mohonk Mountain House the night before your VIP Mastermind Writer Day.
For more about the V.I.P. Day possibilities outside of the program, visit here.
We reserve only 4 MASTERMIND SPOTS to ensure high-quality, personalized attention. These spots fill up.
So if this level looks appealing, take a spot now.
“Jeffrey Davis provided a clear and attainable vision for the next steps in my career as author, teacher, and thought leader. He helped me to clarify what I do, why I do it, and why it is important to the writers and people yearning for story in my sphere.
He steps into your world. He doesn’t try to make your world his. I couldn’t see a feasible path forward with my author platform and brand, but he could. He helped me map a two-year plan that, when broken down, I could see and make my own. He is extraordinarily generous, and he truly wants each client’s work to find its best place in the world. He helped me own my fierceness. I am in a completely different place, internally and externally, than I was before beginning Your Captivating Book.”
- LARAINE HERRING
Author of several books and founder of Fierce Monkey Tribe.
Laraine Herring entered Your Captivating Book as a veteran professor of creative writing and an accomplished author of several books with Shambhala Press and other presses. Yet she sensed she was not fully owning her power as an author and independent teacher. She was ready not only to engage the story of her book; she also was ready to own her Story as author and teacher. Within a month of the program following a breakthrough meeting, Laraine reworked a book pitch that five acquisitions editors jumped on at the Book Expo of America. During the course of the program, she embraced the Story of her author brand identity and platform potential. She recently launched Fierce Monkey Tribe, born during the program.
“If you are thinking about writing a book, are in the middle of writing a book and are stuck, lost, indifferent, confused, or all of the above, or if you have written a book and want to size it up, then YCB is the program that will guide you from where you are now to where you could be.
Jeffrey’s coaching was outstanding and achieved what I had struggled with for years. It was the best educational and discovery experience I have had since college and I am sure you will experience the same transformative success.
I am proud of the book I wrote. It is really helping the audience it was written for. And my consulting practice has been honed to a sharp edge of thought leadership, delivery, and income. YCB and Jeffrey didn’t over-promise, he over-delivered.
YCB was transformational in the broadest sense of the word. My book is out there and selling. My consulting and coaching practice is thriving. I could not make those two statements before YCB. Listen to that voice pulling you toward this program, go all in, and then hang on. It will be a wonderful and exciting ride. The return on investment here is off the charts. You just can’t beat earning money doing what you love.”
- ANDY RAY
author of Radical Impact, founder of The Vitruvian Project, and author of a forthcoming book that will change the game for managers around the globe.
Andy Ray wanted to write a book, a safe one, that would further his safe business. He’d write the bold book and build the bold business later. The Your Captivating Book Mentorship Program changed all that. His return: Tens of thousands of revenue doing the work he loves + a centered strategy to develop content and programs that reflect who he is and what drives him + a radically new book that reflects more accurately who he is and what he has to offer his targeted business audience.
A copy of Resilience:
Facing Down Rejection & Criticism on the Road to Success
by Mark McGuinness
You also receive excerpts from break-through book proposals that have sold from captivating authors such as
The Life Organizer
Yoga for Depression
The Rocketeers: How a Visionary Band of Business Leaders, Engineers, and Pilots is Boldly Privatizing Space
The Department of Mad Scientists: How DARPA is Remaking Our World, from the Internet to Artificial Limbs
|1 45-minute laser sharp 1:1 meeting with Jeffrey||x||x||x|
|13 mentoring modules||x||x||x|
|High-quality screencast, video, & mp3 recordings of modules||x||x||x|
|Support worksheets, articles, tools, pdfs||x||x||x|
|Private online YCB community||x||x||x|
|12 bi-weekly Group Coach & Collaborate Calls||x||x||x|
|2 editorial reviews of 75 pages||x||x|
|6 monthly Deep Workshop Sessions||x||x|
|6 1:1 Monthly Calls with you & Jeffrey||x||x|
|An Intensive One-Day Virtual Mastermind Day with Jeffrey||x|
|Customized 1:1 VIP Mastermind Day with Jeffrey (value: $5,999)||x|
|Early Bird (March 31 – April 16)
Early Bird Rate
Early Bird Scribe Writer
Early Bird Tracker Writer
Early Bird Mastermind Writer
“I say with utter sincerity that I have never before experienced such transformation, never before been more clear on my vision and the practical steps to unfolding it.
My hat (okay, my ‘schmata’, ‘do-rag’, bandana, hair scarf…) is off to him. He is phenomenally intelligent, precise and wondrous at what he does. Feeling very satiated and inspired…Thanks again and eternally, Jeffrey.”
- AMY MCTEAR
Highly regarded musician, mentor, & spiritual activist, as well as founder of One True Voice.
Amy McTear has worked hard to earn a great reputation in her immediate vicinity as a supreme concert coordinator, musician, and spiritual guide. But Amy had reached a plateau, and she knew her music and creative medicine merited a bigger audience and she, a more sustainable livelihood. During the Your Captivating Book Mentorship Program, she reshaped her brand, launched a new website identity with the help of Tracking Wonder’s Team, started her first signature program, and shaped her book aligned with her new brand identity.
“The methodical process and clear assignments in Your Captivating Book helped us develop our nonfiction training book’s story arc and gave us the confidence to begin developing the chapters.
The template we adapted from the Your Captivating Book Program gave us a way to progress while honing our writing skills. Our dream began to take shape before our eyes.
The pivotal point came during our back-to-back live VIP days during which Jeffrey expertly gathered our assignments and condensed our writing to their essence. More than his skill as an editor, Jeffrey’s encouragement and enthusiasm for our vision helped us see that what we were doing was important.
As veteran teachers and workshop facilitators but novice authors, we entered the program with ten years’ worth of broad ideas and large concepts that we wanted to convey in written form. Yet we really had no idea how to proceed to conceive a book.
Without question, the support of the group and the individualized attention ‘kept our feet to the fire’ allowing us to produce a body of work that had been ten years in gestation. We are most proud of what we accomplished with great thanks to Jeffrey, The Tracking Wonder Team, and Your Captivating Book.”
- JAMY and PETER FAUST
Authors of The Constellation Approach training book and founders of The Constellation Approach. Supporting World Peace, One Family at a Time
Peter and Jamy Faust entered Your Captivating Book with a clear goal – to write and publish their training book that would present their established teachings called The Constellation Approach. They garnered the skills not only to write a training book but also to shape a captivating story about the need for a different soulful approach to relating to our family heritage. Post-Your Captivating Book, they have worked with Tracking Wonder’s Path to Publish Team to publish their workbooks, prototypes for more to come.
Super-Easy and Fun Registration
- You will then be able to choose and purchase the level of engagement right for you.
- You will be asked to share with me a few details about your project on our brief registration form.
- Upon receiving your payment and upon your acceptance into the program, you will receive updates from me and my team as well as more information about how to prepare and what to expect.
- Are you still not sure whether or not YOUR CAPTIVATING BOOK is right for you? Feel free to contact me here. Our Executive Assistant Erin will schedule a time for you to talk with me. If you’re serious about letting your book fly into the hands and hearts of people who matter, we’re happy to talk things out with you.
There are so many great ideas and captivating stories today that change the way we think, imagine, and live. You can contribute your own. That’s exciting.
Be well, and thanks for running with me,
1. If I pay per month, do I start paying in May when the program begins, or must I start paying now to secure my space?
Due to limited space availability, payment is necessary now in order to secure your place.
2. How much time should you expect to commit?
Great question. You likely have a full life already and are wondering if you are really going to step up and create this book this year. You want to know what is involved to make the most of your investment.
Everyone can expect to commit to approximately the following each month:
Webinars @ 4 hours
Group Calls @ 2 hours
Writing @ 12-16 hours
In addition, Trackers and Mastermind Authors should expect each month to commit to:
1:1 Calls @ 60-75 minutes
Workshops @ 90 minutes
The Group Calls, Private Forum, + surprise bonus webinars will help you stay in creative flow whatever your circumstances.
We know that circumstances change, and we fully empathize. Please be aware that if for any reason you choose to cancel your participation in the Your Captivating Book Mentorship Program, you may do so at any time according to these refund terms. Requests for refunds must be received in writing by May 31. You will be refunded your full amount paid minus $299. After May 31, we regret that because of the highly limited and selective spots in this program that we cannot issue refunds for any reason. Thanks for understanding.