Welcome to the Quest 2019 Community.
Click on the box below for the week’s theme you’re responding to in order to access the audio instigations, exclusive visionary thought leader audio, and notes from Jeffrey on each theme. Quest on!
Best Practices for Questing:
- Download & print out your Quest 2019 Field Guide and use it to organize your ideas and thoughts throughout Quest. Click here to download.
- Mention the Visionary Thought Leaders and instigations (clue your readers in) in your response.
- Refer back to our QuestHQ – quest2019.com
- Use the #WeQuest hashtag on your social media channels!
What do I write? How do I respond?
This isn’t a performance. It’s your quest for 2019.
In reply to each prompt below, you can write a professional response or blog post for your business or venture, or you can write a personal response or blog post in which you share how you will quest accordingly in 2019.
Share your responses, whether with a blog, article, photograph, podcast, social media post, or paragraph in our private Facebook forum. Remember to use the #WeQuest hashtag to assure we stay connected along the way.
Be open to what is possible.
Quest 2019 – Design Your Best Year Ever
Click below to listen to our introductory audio for this year’s Quest 2019.
Best Year bonus
In this video, I take you through an introductory Quest instigation that helps you envision your best self doing your best work in the coming year. Your responding to this instigation sooner than later will help you have a rich Quest experience this December.
You can read about the psychology research that supports this special instigation in this article I wrote for Psychology Today.
Find a quiet, private place. Then, follow these instructions:
Imagine your best possible self at the end of a year from now. In this case, imagine you are in December 2019 looking back upon how you have shown up for 2019. See yourself in a specific place as if you were looking back upon the year: maybe a favorite chair, a deck or balcony, a mountainside.
As your best self “looks back” upon the year (2019), reflect upon and write in intimate detail your response to these questions:
- How have you shown up for your best work? What kinds of distinct activities have you been engaged in? What have you been making or creating as part of your best work?
- Who have you engaged and how has your work positively impacted them?
- What have you done differently that has stretched you?
- What 1, 2, or 3 big goals have you reached?
- In the process, what challenge has your best self met and how?
- What skill set or craft did you learn or improve upon?
- What 1 habit did you add, adjust, or drop?
- And overall, how have you felt throughout the year when you’re engaged with your best work?
LIVE: Your Daily Practices
Push play below to listen to today’s #TodayTuesday instigation and visionary conversation with Tom Hodgkinson and Tracy Fullerton.
Push play below to listen to this week’s #FutureFriday instigation.
WORK: Your Delightful Work
Push play below to listen to today’s #TodayTuesday instigation and visionary conversation with Srinivas Rao and Marty Neumeier.
MAKE: Your Creativity
LOVE: Your Impact