Lab 1: Soho – Travel Guide
Lofts at Prince
177 Prince Street
New York, NY 10012
We will be meeting at the Lofts at Prince in their SohoMeet space. We will set up individual Lab stations for each attendee plus we will have tables and chairs set up for group work.
We recommend flying into Laguardia Airport or JFK International Airport in New York City.
You can take an Amtrak train to NYC’s Penn Station.
There are several options for ground transportation.
From Laguardia Airport:
Car Service & Shared Rides
From JFK International Airport:
Taxi, Car & Van Service
From Penn Station:
MTA Trip Planner
Getting around NYC:
If you are looking to explore a bit of the city, you can take a taxi, walk, or utilize the subway. If you’d like to use the subway, you can use MTA Trip Planner to understand what subway trains you should take and when.
We have partnered with a few hotels within walking distance of the Lofts at Prince venue where the Lab is being held. These rates are special discounted rates that we have secured. We highly recommend booking before May 24, 2018 in order to get these rates and ensure availability.
$249/night + tax for Courtyard Queen Room
10 minute walk to Meeting Space
3 ways to book
- Visit this link: Arlo Soho Tracking Wonder Booking
- Call Reservations at 212.342.7000 and ask for the Tracking Wonder rate.
- Type in the group code 180624TRAC on the Arlo Soho website. Once you submit this code, scroll down and select Tracking Wonder rate option.
Four Points Sheraton
$259/night + tax for King Room
5 minute walk to Meeting Space
To book, call Reservations at 888.627.7083 and ask for the Tracking Wonder rate.
$252/night + tax for Superior King Room
9 minute walk to Meeting Space
Two ways to book (note this rate isn’t exclusive to Tracking Wonder nor is it guaranteed to be available)
- Visit the Hotel Hugo website and make a reservation.
- Call Reservations at 212.608.4848
Airbnb offers a different lodging experience. If you prefer to have more of a home-away-from-home experience, Airbnb may be a good fit for you. Here are a few options that we curated that might be a good fit:
- Cozy Bright Studio Flat – $249/night
- Soho Greenwich Village 1-bedroom – $294/night
- Heart of Soho – 1 bedroom Apartment – $244/night
- Luxury Soho Studio – $259/night
- Chic calm in the heart of Soho – $246/night
- Charming South Village w/ Private Terrace – $293/night
We will provide breakfast on each of the mornings we meet (Monday – Thursday). This breakfast will be provided at Lofts at Prince in the Soho Meet space. Breakfast will consist of hardboiled eggs, fresh croissants, yogurt, etc. If you have specific dietary restrictions, we are happy to accommodate them. Please let Erin know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide lunch on each of the meeting days (Monday – Thursday). We will order in each day from a local restaurant and have the food delivered to the meeting space. We will secure orders before we begin the morning session each day. If you have specific dietary restrictions, we are happy to accommodate them. Please let Erin know at email@example.com.
Dinner is your responsibility each day. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get to know the other Lab attendees in a more informal setting. Some great options that are located in Soho are:
- The Dutch – American Food
- Dos Caminos – Mexican Food
- Shaku – East Mediterranean Food
- Aquagrill – Seafood + Raw Bar
- Cipriani Downtown – Italian Food
If you have dietary restrictions, please let Erin know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any other questions or requests, please send Erin a note at email@example.com She is happy to help!