A high impact creative consulting experience with Jeffrey Davis, hosted at the Lofts at Prince in Soho or the Mohonk Mountain House Resort in the stunning Hudson Valley.
One-on-one creative consulting and deep discovery, tailored to your vision and goals.
Come away with a clear strategy and plan of action for how to move forward, and create impact and earn with your business, brand, or book.
This is you:
- You work hard but aren’t leveraging your full potential and best ideas.
- You yearn to have a cohesive public identity, a Brand Story, and a strategy for your endeavors.
- You desire to advance your brand, platform, book, or other project at an accelerated pace.
- You’re ready to act on the collaborative, supportive guidance of an experienced mentor.
This is what you’re struggling with:
You’re having a tough time visualizing “the whole picture” of you what you do as a brand founder, thought leader, or author.
You can’t come up with the action steps that will get you where you want to go in the next 3 to 18 months.
You’re tired of paying for information or courses that are full of ideas but leave you floundering with an unresolved plan for action and growth.
Meet Jeffrey and learn about the High Impact VIP Day:
“What kind of world do you want to live in, and
what are you building to contribute to that world?”
– Greg Hartle
Come away from a High Impact VIP Day with:
a vision canvas
outlining your vision themes, challenges, unique talents, goals, and next steps
that outlines milestones, strategies, and actions to advance a book, brand, platform, or other project
to help you focus, shape your time and tasks each week, take care of your physical mind, and stimulate your imagination-on-cue
Your One-on-One VIP Experience includes
- a 60-minute pre-planning session via video conferencing or phone to define your situation + clear deliverables/outcomes
- up to 8 hours of Jeffrey’s undivided attention, facilitation, and creative consulting in uncovering and tracking your vision for your enterprise, project, or book
- a 60-minute post-VIP Day follow up session via video conferencing or phone to check in with your progress and hold you accountable
- a customized Playbook
- a clear map of future horizon points, milestones, and actions to show you where to go next and by when
- airport shuttle pick-up and return
- two nights lodging and lunch the day of the VIP Day in Soho or two nights lodging and six meals at the historic Mohonk Mountain House Resort
- memorable surprises
Your VIP Day day is worth at least double what you invest.
The High Impact VIP Day delivers in 3 exceptional ways
The “Wow” of the Tracking Wonder Experience
Expect to be blown away by what you can do and how. You’ll be “wowed” not only by the scenery but also by what’s on your own horizon. Our signature Creative Problem-Tracking approach keeps one eye on the big picture and vision and another eye on the immediate task where we go deep yet practical. Expect to go further in one day than what takes some people six to twelve months to achieve.
The Experience of your Guide
Jeffrey’s helped catalyze platforms of graphic designers-cum-NYT best-sellers, scholars, financial consultants, business consultants, marketing consultants, VPs, musicians, authors, teachers, screenplay writers, & many more. His creds include columnist for Psychology Today & The Creativity Post, author of a breakthrough book on creativity with Penguin, fiction editor, and consultant for his own company for over 12 years. He’s an entrepreneur with three complementary brands and a team of nine. A long-time facilitator of workshops, creative consulting, and problem-solving, he’s also been a mentor at a Master’s of Fine Arts in Professional & Creative Writing Program.
Jeffrey is also a present guide who meets you where you are and shows you a customized way up the mountain you yearn to climb. And all of that while finessing the art of family & homesteading.
Quality of Place as a Creative Catalyst
Yes, location matters. The science of creativity keeps pointing to the role location plays in our mind’s ability to feel free in generating new ideas and stoking the body to act on them.
The Hudson River Valley is going to enchant you like few places in the United States can. And the Mohonk Mountain House experience will charm and spoil you. Expect delight.
New York City is alive with possibility and buzzing with energy. Soho provides a perfect background for envisioning where you can take your project and how to get there.
| ABOUT JEFFREY DAVIS
Jeffrey is a sought-after strategist in branding, brand story strategy, and platform-building. He also is author of the pioneering book on writing and creative process, The Journey from the Center to the Page (Penguin) who relishes helping accomplished professionals, entrepreneurs, creatives, and agile life designers advance their ideas into brands, businesses, and books that enrich a part of the world.
He also has ignited and motivates a community of 700+ entrepreneurs, creative professionals, and change-makers from 16 countries and 42 states. He lives the Do-It-Together mentality in his daily work and life.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will you do in the creative high-impact jam sessions?
You and Jeffrey will create a custom itinerary based on your unique situation and needs.
Physical tools to capture your Eurekas and fleeting brilliant goldfish ideas will include whiteboards, sketch pads, tools, notebooks, books & objects, and more.
You might be brainstorming, diagramming, researching, mapping & charting, discussing your material or manuscript, defining strategies and steps.
When can I schedule a High Impact VIP Day?
Jeffrey has limited windows to meet with you 1:1 throughout the year. We typically schedule 3-4 months in advance and usually have only 3 openings a month.
Fill out our simple form and we’ll get you rolling on the next steps to catalyze your creative work in the world.
Do you have a sample itinerary for the High Impact VIP Day?
VIP Day Schedule
Note: These are just two examples. Every VIP Day is customized to suit your needs. Lots of open, near-magical creative collaboration and a-ha moments happen at every single VIP Day.
SAMPLE DAY for CREATIVE PROFESSIONALS, THOUGHT LEADERS, & FOUNDERS :
- SESSIONS 1 & 2: Co-Creating Your ArtMark™ Brand Presence: You and Jeffrey discuss your existing brand elements and revise a strategy for you to build, extend, or expand your brand identity and brand Story via online and live channels.
- break for lunch
- Session 3: Signature Frameworks and/or Revenue Streams: You and Jeffrey discuss and revise your signature frameworks, an offer to prototype, or your gallery of offers as an experience for your customers.
- Session 4: Mapping a Content Map: You and Jeffrey map milestones, strategies, and actions over the course of 1-4 quarters for you to publish content, launch a gallery of programs & services, and meet new sustainable & attainable revenue goals.
- personal shuttle to the airport
SAMPLE DAY for AUTHORS:
- Sessions 1 & 2: Your Book’s Singular Elegant Idea & Structure: You and Jeffrey discuss his assessment of your book’s premise and its structure. You and Jeffrey test its premise against proven criteria that assure your book will captivate collaborators (i.e., agents, publishers, social influencers) & readers. You co-create with Jeffrey a map of your manuscript’s existing structure and discuss options to assure the book’s form serves and advances the premise and also most likely engages your targeted readers.
- break for lunch
- Sessions 3 & 4: Developing an Author ArtMark™ Brand Identity, Presence, Platform, & Publishing Plan: You get a report and interactive presentation on your new and attainable author business model that includes a newly designed brand identity and concrete map of milestones and strategies for implementing it over the next 4-8 quarters. You learn in detail your options for publishing given his review of your project, the market, and your existing platform. These sessions include lots of related discussion and collaborative problem-solving.
How much is the High Impact VIP Day worth?
One 60-minute discovery sessions + one 60-minute follow up session with Jeffrey = $1098
Jeffrey’s live attention for 8 hours – $600/hour = $4800
20+ hours behind-the-scenes prep = $5000+
Luxury accommodations for 2 nights, meeting room, delicious meals, and bonus surprises – $800
26+ years of experience Jeffrey brings to the table – invaluable
Financial return – Double or triple your revenue & leverage your time & energy
Emotional return – invaluable
How much does the High Impact VIP Day cost?
$8999 one-time payment (save $897)
$2474 x 4 advance payments ($9,896 total)
* Half-Day Options with No Overnight: Begins at $6999.00.
* Other Location Options: By special request, Jeffrey can organize your Business Artist Catalyst Day in New York City, Austin or Dallas two times a year, or – in some cases – your own locale at an additional expense.