Title: General Administrative VA with Ops and Digital Tech Experience
This is a great opportunity for a VA or VA team specializing in smooth online systems and excellence customer experience to assist a client who is focused, not frantic. If you use a minimalistic approach, can excel in the areas listed below, and can serve us in future general VA and book marketing efforts, let’s talk.
We serve mission-centered entrepreneurs & organizations who make a positive difference by doing business as unusual with integrity and intelligence.
You – with a can-do attitude, ability to anticipate needs, capacity to keep online systems effective, and proficiency in technology – will be integral to help us fulfill our mission and keep us each doing the work we’re best suited for.
Consider if this sounds like you:
- You would love to be part of a small mission-driven team that helps people turn their ideas into influential brands, businesses, and books.
- You would love to support our founder and mission.
- You enjoy optimizing online systems and interacting online with customers when needed.
- If questions or concerns arise, you are a pro-active and direct communicator.
- You are able to prioritize efficiently & effectively.
With our needs and the user experience in mind, you have knowledge in the following areas with the ability to execute on them responsibly:
- Webinars and workshops;
- Workshops are typically held quarterly;
- Creating surveys that integrate with Ontraport, WordPress, etc.;
- Configuring appointment/event reminders;
- Adobe InDesign or other graphic design capabilities.
- Basecamp (or willingness to learn this online team platform)
- Ontraport (or ability to learn and trouble-shoot our CRM system)
- Updating sales funnels and email drip campaigns, trouble-shooting (set up not writing);
- Creating and updating website landing pages;
- Zapier (or ability to learn quickly)
- Creating and updating Zaps to integrate with Zoom webinar registration on the WordPress landing page, as well as with Paypal and Ontraport;
We will regularly trust you with the responsibility it takes to build upon our existing systems to create a seamless user experience, meet deadlines, and proactively communicate directly and professionally. You have created trust with your clients through detail-oriented systems you’ve built. With a book release scheduled in late 2021, you will be able to assist in those technical marketing efforts as well.
Instructions for Applications:
If you feel like I just described you and have 10-15 hours a month to bring on a new client in the Eastern Time Zone with room to grow, we would like to speak with you.
We’ll be conducting interviews from February 1-February 24, 2021. In order to be considered please send your resumé and a short letter of interest through our contact page.
In addition to your resumé, please be sure to include the following:
- Three words your best clients would use to describe you
- Anything else you’d like to share as it may pertain to why you think you’d succeed in this role and why you’d like to contribute to our team and brand
This opportunity is for U.S.-based candidates.