You or your team likely have more project ideas than you have time to execute them.
The irritating thing is there’s no tested, easy method for entrepreneurs, creatives, or teams to prioritize one project over the other.
The most common advice falls either into the “Trust your gut” camp or the “Let’s analyze the pros and cons” camp. Neither camp alone helps visionary entrepreneurs and creatives.
What if you could combine quick emotional intelligence with rational thinking to decide within minutes which project to prioritize over the other?
Enter the 7-Minute Prioritizer: The Art of Discernment.
7-Minute Prioritizer: The Art of Discernment
Developed by Tracking Wonder Consultancy founder, author, Psychology Today columnist, and strategist Jeffrey Davis and designed by the Tracking Wonder Team, the 7-Minute Prioritizer includes these features:
- an introduction to the psychology of flourishing and discernment
- a Wonder-S.T.O.V.E. tool that takes you through 6 indicators to prioritize
- concrete case studies and examples
- a grid to prioritize projects
- a “burners grid” to prioritize front burner, mid-burner, and back burner projects
The 7-Minute Prioritizer not only gives you a tool to prioritize. It also gives you a framework that can change how your mind discerns. For the long term.