Want to Participate in A Virtual Tracking Wonder Retreat?
Curious about Tracking Wonder events? Each one’s unique.
The one in Taos, New Mexico kicks off this evening (Read here to learn more about Mabel Dodge, her house that we rent, and her role in creative collaboration with O’Keeffe, SH Lawrence, Ansel Adams, and others.).
Here’s what we’re up to this week that might interest you –
• cultivating wonder and engaging Yoga As Muse (cultivating Optimal Mind and mobilizing the Body Electric) to generate surprising insight for writing, photography, sketching, and building/crafting
• studying the craft of our medium to move from surprising insights toward execution and mastery
• immersing ourselves in the writings of Charles Baxter, Ted Kooser, Chad Sweeney, and others to inform our pursuit toward mastery
• getting inspiration from Ansel Adams’ photography and O’Keeffe’s paintings (and others)
• collaborating in surprising ways
and soaking in the Taos mountains and wide open sky and stunning light.
Each day this week, I’ll try to give you a flavor of what we’re up to. (I might be challenged to stay online this week.) You might want to commit this week to your own virtual creative retreat – even if it’s only 30 minutes a day – and respond to some of the prompts I offer.
Come to the Hut with your Muse this week. We’ll track wonder together.
If you want the prompts delivered to your email or RSS feed, subscribe in the box to the right.
See you in the woods (or the mountains),