Join the #Quest2017Chat Conversation
We have a lot of work to do for our future, but have you noticed how difficult it is to get perspective on your vision for your future when you’re just spinning in your own cognitive cog? You probably wouldn’t think a TwitterChat is what you need, but then again consider this.
I find truth in conversation. In working with so many thought leaders and influencers, I realize that – introvert, extrovert, or ambivert – when we speak up, we find clarity. We discover new directions when we tell our visions out loud.
With an open ear and a supportive reply, we give other people the courage to live their visions with commitment.
Can you start that kind of conversation in 140 characters or less at a time? I think it’s worth a try.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or creative, professional or artist, team leader or team member, executive or manager, no wise woman or man can complete a quest alone. (Tweet this – thanks!) We witness the best in one another when we gain support on our ambitious goals and missions: A word of encouragement. A tip. A nod. A hug. A cup of tea. Shared tears and laughter. A strategy session. Every bit counts, because it helps to be seen and heard. And when we watch each other stumble, fall and rise again, it lifts us up, too.
It all boils down to one truth: when it comes to doing Business As Unusual and making work that matters, Do It Together beats Do It Yourself.
Join the Conversation
I’m inviting you to a TwitterChat to share your vision for 2017, address some hurdles, and find resources and allies to help you conceive and achieve that vision. You’ll also meet members of our international Quest Community.
The Tracking Wonder Quest Community is a community of professionals, entrepreneurs, creatives, teachers, coaches, and consultants who are dedicated to doing Business As Unusual in 2017.
How can we do our best work in the coming year? How can we really do business differently?
To jumpstart the collective visioning, and to give us all a sneak peek into what’s in store at Quest2017, we’re hosting a
Tuesday, November 29th
11am – 12pm EST
At the #Quest2017chat we will
- raise questions
- explore possibilities for 2017
- share resources, and
- build network alliances
- via @JeffreyDavis108.
We will connect, incite, and inspire you as you prepare for a transformative December – which will feed into a transformative year. A few surprise guests from the Tracking Wonder team can be expected to jump in on the conversation as well.
How It Works
If the “Twitter chat” is a new concept to you, here’s how it works.
- Just log onto Twitter at 11am (or a touch before) on November 29th, and either navigate to the Tracking Wonder Twitter page, or search the #Quest2017chat hashtag, which we’ll all use to stay connected to one another.
- We’ll post questions (marked Q1, Q2, and so on).
- You’ll respond with answers (denoted as A1, A2, and so on), always using the #Quest2017chat hashtag. This way, you’ll be able to “meet” your fellow Questers and TW team members, engage with one another, and keep an eye out for those whose visions align with your own.
Some questions might include
- What’s the big dream goal for your quest that feels scary (but important) to acknowledge?
- What roadblocks stand in the way of your quest right now?
- What do you need to overcome those blocks?
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, November 29th at 11am ET, and follow @JeffreyDavis108 for details.
Share this information with your colleagues, teammates, and friends so we can conceive the best 2017 together.
Thanks for running with me,